Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Jesper Lund, Mikkel Jensen & Simon Blom for NORDIC MAN


Jesper Lund, Mikkel Jensen & Simon Blom for NORDIC MAN shot by Hordur Ingason.

In my head I thought as soon as the closing ceremonies were over the sport theme shoots would just stop.

That isn't the case but we won't complain too much because they usually come with some topless hotness.

A pretty good trinity, however I'm not sure if Jesper fits in as well.

BUT I've moved on from holy trinities our next issue I've put together a FAB foursome!





- Image Source facebook.com

1 comment:

Aviva said...

4 is always better than three. Although, could be an overload of shirtlessness depending on the shoot...scratch that whaaat am I talking about? Never an excess of shirtlessness. Doesn't exist.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...