Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Swim Season.




Summer Weather And SWIMSUIT Season FINALLY Hit Our Little Island And I Was Thinking I Should Totally Bring Back The Men's One Piece!

Imagine… The Tan Lines! I Don't Know How People EVER Wore This… They Were Knit?

HEAVY… Some Look Kinda Cute, But It Would Never Work, I Like The Life Guard One The Most…

If Only Men's Vintage Suits Were As Chic And Sexy As Women's… Swim Wear From The 50's Still Looks Amazing Today, Well The Women's…







SEE 1950 Swim Wear For Women Would Still Look CHIC Today… GORGEOUS!



AND Some Vintage Men Beefcake! High Waist Suits Were SOO Bad!

value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yNKGN5GMw4s&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f">

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lmao ew so gross, especially the high waist ones! I have pictures of my grandmother and her siblings all wearing identical swimsuits in the 20s, identical and there were several brothers...lol.

love the women's though, damn they should still make those...not the inspired by ones you can easily find but the real deal!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...