Monday, January 21, 2013

Who run the world? Thom! Who run this motha? Thom!

"Hands OFF, this is Thom Browne!"

Why do important things like fashion week and Inauguration happen during production times at work?

I read earlier that Thom Browne designed Michelle Obama's inauguration outfit and I couldn't be happier for him!

He can finally prove to all the non believers he can do staple classic American made looks, it's appalling how relatively unknown he still is.

I also missed his Fall Winter 2013 - 2014 collection, which I loved of course.

I hope this bring him lots of success and more recognition, if only the price points were more accessible.

SO again MAJOR congrats on being part of AMERICAN HISTORY, SO MAJOR, and is it just me or is he getting hotter with age?!






- Image Source vogue.it

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...