Wednesday, January 23, 2013

1st Season: Adam Kaszewski with AS Management



Meet 20 year old 6'1" Adam Kaszewski with AS management.

Adam is off to an amazing start, he opened Jean Paul Gaultier this season!

We're loving Adam's strong rugged yet versatile face, expensive masculinity at it's best!

Fall Winter 2013 show list:

  • Trussardi 
  • Moncler Gamme Bleu 
  • Mugler 
  • Rick Owens 
  • Jean Paul Gaultier (OPENED) 
  • Boris Bidjan Saberi 
  • Thom Browne
We had a few questions for Adam on his 1st runway season, here is what he had to say!

Congrats on a great 1st season, what was your favorite show experience so far?

Well the favorite show experience, was my first show this season at Trussardi, also the Moncler show, because of the atmosphere and the whole show was amazing with the snow garden and etc.

What was the best thing about fashion shows?

The best thing would be the people. You can meet a lot of great & interesting people backstage, and after the show, even designers, and the crew which is normally responsible for the show which you can't see from the public.

What was it like opening the Jean Paul Gaultier show?

I was extremely excited, especially because there were not so many models on the show, and I was one of them,  1st on the spot of the lights. Great feeling & great designer.

Any advice for new faces starting out a season?

Always believe in yourself, even if you wont get confirmation for the show, there're others. Go to all casting & fittings, even if they're late at night and you're totally tired.

What is next for Adam in terms of modeling and travel?

I've got a lot of options right now, my booker Mickel told me that I'll probably fly to NY to work there a little bit, before a fast trip to Spain & Milan I think.

If you could keep one look from all the shows you walked, which one would you take and why?

I have to choose Tom Browne outfit. I like funny hats and in this outfit for sure I'll get attention from all people on the street!

Thanks again to Adam & Mickel! Congratulations again and look forward to seeing more of Adam around!









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...