Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Kristen McMenamy & Linda Evangelista for i-D #321


This issue is MAJOR for so many reasons!

16 COVERS, that is beyond insane.

The SUPERMODELS are back YET AGAIN, they never really go away.

Finally the use of ARCHIVAL Galliano for the "Role Models" issue!

Kristen McMenamy wears John Galliano Spring Summer 2003 one of my FAVE Runway show ever.

Linda Evangelista wears Dior Haute Couture Fall Winter 2005!

I think the overall message is clear… BRING BACK GALLIANO!!!!

John Galliano Spring Summer 2003

Dior Haute Couture Fall Winter 2005

And JUST because the show is to FAB not to post! The soundtrack, the WALKS, the clouds of pigment… excuse me I have something in my eye.


- Image Source models.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...