Thursday, August 09, 2012

Vogue September 2012: Lady Gaga by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott


THE SEPTEMBER ISSUE IS FINALLY HERE! 

LADY GAGA & 916 PAGES!

This is BEYOND EPIC, I can hear the haters now however this is the biggest risk American Vogue has taken in a LONG time, this cover is ICONIC and SO American.

I love the red banner I think the cover would have been a touch bland without it, I do think it could have looked a bit more realistic…

120 Years also says it all, it's Anna's FOLOW THIS YOU BITCHES moment!

OBVS Grace styled this and the dress is by Marc Jacobs.

Come August 14th I will be cursing Anna screaming MY ARMS OH GOD MY ARMS I LOVE YOU WHY!?!

 - Image Source forums.thefashionspot.com

1 comment:

Shelley said...

It's so clean!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...