Wednesday, August 15, 2012

LADY GAGA "FAME"



As much as I loath celebutard fragrances if your going to do it right, DO IT RIGHT!

Gwen proved with LAMB that it could be done and to a lesser extent SJP with Lovely.

It looks like GAGA got it right with marketing, the fragrance has an epic TRAILER!

Truth or Dare WHO?

I kinda want this to turn into an epic music video, Alejandro was a bit of a disappointment to be honest.

I'm most interested in see what this smells like… and if it actually does become clear when airborne…

Dear Coty, please send love me XOXO.






2 comments:

Aviva said...

Is this a British commercial? The voiceover throws me off a bit at the end..

Stephen Conway said...

I like to think it's her mocking Madonna's faux accent!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...