Saturday, June 16, 2012

YMC Spring Summer 2012


The invitation for YMC read "The Yinyl Factory" how was I suppose to know it was literally in the basement of a record shop.

The room was possibly a touch humid, or my mind was playing tricks on me due to the atmospheric rainforest soundtrack.

The front row all received complementary coconut water… jungle fever overload.

I was expecting something along the lines of "South Pacific".

The collection was more 50's beach chic with pastels, prints and plaids.

They also managed to make a successful leapord print for men.

To be perfectly honest I hadn't really heard of YMC before the show, so I accepted my fifth row seating with dignity.

However it seems to make the office gays go crazy, and I think it's another winning season for the design duo.

So apologies for my ignorance, I will accept a press discount!






















- Image Source vogue.co.uk

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...