Saturday, June 09, 2012

Nordic Spring by Person


Nordic Spring by Person for NORDIC MAN Issue #1 styled by Mr. X featuring hopefully NORDIC boys Kim Kragelund, Nicklas Kingo & Sixten Ditlefsen.

I wish I was making this up…

So does every editorial have the word Nordic in it?

I think we could all use a little more NORDIC MAN in our lives NON?

Also RELLY you're going with MR. X?! Thanks Homer Simpson. The styling is just one the verge of MEH. Sportswear is hard, most of the time I roll my eyes and ask WHY BOTHER… then hit post.

Dancing Jesus!





- Image Source forums.thefashionspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Man ehm I know this is a long time ago and i probably should have thought about this earlier. Im not a model anymore and is now persuing a carreer in architecture therefor I'm trying to scavenge the internet for things that include me in it and that i wouldnt want future employers to see when they look me up. You would do me a big favour if you'd remove my name Sixten form the post. I cant tell u to remove the picture as well but would love if you did.

best regards and thanks a lot

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...