Wednesday, March 02, 2011

John Galliano's Exodus…



This Is MAJOR…

Christian Dior Decided To Terminate John Galliano Over The Recent Allegations.

Galliano Has Checked Into Rehab, Faces Charges That Will Go To Court, And Released This…

"I completely deny the claims made against me and have fully co-operated with the Police investigation.

A number of independent witnesses have given evidence and have told the Police that I was subjected to verbal harassment and an unprovoked assault when an individual tried to hit me with a chair having taken violent exception to my look and my clothing. For these reasons I have commenced proceedings for defamation and the threats made against me.

However, I fully accept that the accusations made against me have greatly shocked and upset people.

I have fought my entire life against prejudice, intolerance and discrimination having been subjected to it myself. In all my work my inspiration has been to unite people of every race, creed, religion and sexuality by celebrating their cultural and ethnic diversity through fashion. That remains my guiding light.

Anti-Semitism and racism have no part in our society. I unreservedly apologise for my behaviour in causing any offence."

The Shows Will Go On, No Word On The DIOR Replacement, And The John Galliano Show Will Go On Possibly Without John.

WHOEVER Gets DIOR Has HUGE Shoes To Fill, This Is Just Sad That Most People Now Will Only Think Of The Ugly Things John Did Rather Than All The Beauty And Art He Created For DIOR Over The Last 15 Years.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...