Saturday, January 16, 2010

ON THE FENCE…



BUY AMERICAN!






Jessica Biel For February Vogue… By Mario Testino

I Think They Fooled Around With Her Face ALOT, I'm Getting A Christy Turlington + Anne Hathaway Love Baby Face.

I'm Getting A 90's Vibe From The Denim And The Shot…Just That TEXT Needs To GO!

BUT I Think I Like IT, AMERICAN Vogue Is Made For American Women, You Can't Put Her On The Cover Wearing A Prada Crystal Chandelier… AND It's The February Issue, If This Was MARCH I Would Not Be Happy, SO You Can't Put Your STRONG Spring Summer Looks On This Month What Are You To DO? And I DON'T Like BIEL!

The Editorial Is Not The Worst, And I Think The Cover Is Very Fresh Looking For Spring…

BUY AMERICAN!

Let US Start A POLL Who Will Be The MARCH Cover Girl?

Anne Hathaway With Alice in Wonderland (March 5th)
Jennifer Aniston With The Bounty Hunter (March 19th)
Kristen Stewart/Dakota Fanning With The Runaways (March 19th)
Keira Knightley With Last Night (March 19th)

AND Do You Even Need To ASK? She Is Wearing Ralph Lauren…



P.S. Valentine's Day Comes Out On The 12th Of February…

2 comments:

Aviva said...

WHy Biel? Not a fan, never been a fan, why her?

Ralph Lauren looks better on the models, and no I didn't need to ask lol.

That movie scares me...WAy to many ppl in it! WHo are you supposed to concentrate on? lol.

PS I loved that you picked the only good photo from the collection.

Aviva said...

WHy Biel? Not a fan, never been a fan, why her?

Ralph Lauren looks better on the models, and no I didn't need to ask lol.

That movie scares me...WAy to many ppl in it! WHo are you supposed to concentrate on? lol.

PS I loved that you picked the only good photo from the collection.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...