Friday, January 15, 2010

OMFG! Why…



Where Were YOU In 1997?

I Was Stuck In Stuck In Randerson Ridge School AKA Land Of The GAYS…

MANY World Changing Events Happened In 1997… Ok Well I Don't Know If Thats True BUT When It Was 1997 I WAS Into Things Like MUCH MUSIC & Z95.3 FM… AND If You Turned Those On In 1997 You Would Hear… SAVAGE GARDEN - I WANT YOU!

It's FUNNY How A BAD Band And An OK Song Can Evoke Emotions Of Your Past, You Go OMG I Use To LOVE That Song… And YOU Buy It And LOVE It And Never Stop Listening To It EVER!

OH The Power Of The One Hit Wonder…

In Other NON Related Topic… YOU CAN'T BUY Prozzäk On i-Tunes… WORST!

2 comments:

DJwr1t3r said...

I only remember people butchering the title of that song, "it's chicka-cherry-cola right? I want to listen to that one."

People.

HW said...

I LOVED that song. And Prozzak...that is horrible you can't download them, I mean they are classic! (I have their CD still, in a closet I think). 1997 was a good year....Titanic came out that year! I went to see it like 9 times in the theatre (that is a lot of getting your parent to go to the box office booth to say you are allowed to see it with your friends...and a lot of tissues).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...