Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy…



Dolce & Gabbana Fall Winter 2010-2011!

Vlad, Mark, Terron, Simon, Francisco, Noah, Evandro And MORE!

Dolce Opened With Scenes From Baarìa Playing… Out Came Noah Mills Opening The Show, The Boys Were Divided Into Groups, All Playing Different Parts… Some Rich Some Poor.

IF Underwear As Outerwear Was A Trend For Women… Look At It Now Showing Up On The Runway For Men This Season.

Thermal Underwear As Pants And Shirts… Something That D&G Played With For The Fall Winter 2006 - 2007 Collection.

I Was In Love With All The HEAVY Grey Knits And How They Were Transformed Into New Coats.

I LOVE A GREY WINTER WARDROBE!

It's A Fresh DOLCE For The Past Few Seasons Everything Has Been GLOSSY And CHIC And PERFECT It's Interesting To See Well Tailored Crisp Black Suits With Dirty Shoes. I'm ALSO In LOVE With The Pants From This Collection!

And The Finale Was AMAZING!

You Will ALWAYS Get An OVERDOSE Of Gorgeous Men With DOLCE!










1 comment:

Aviva said...

I REALLY like the pants/shorts! I love the off-center fly and the knits are fab-u-lous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...