Monday, January 18, 2010

Here Is A Little Drunk Blogging To Hold You Over…




Diane Kruger In Christian Lacroix Haute Couture Spring Summer 2009 Heart Breaking… LONG LIVE Lacroix!

She Is Still Doing Pacey?

GLOBES Were Kinda SAGGY SOGGY And I'm Not Talking About The Rain…



February 11th My Friend February 11th… Is That A Rubber Suit?



CHER LIVES! I Forget How Tall She Is!

Marion Cotillard In DIOR & Christina Aguilera In Versace Both Are Looking SO GOOD!

WHO Knew That Aguilera Had It In Her?




5 comments:

Aviva said...

Dress is a tad long on Christina. She's missing the shoes!

HW said...

I like her look. I think the shoes would only increase the bit of harshness she brings with her blunt bob.

Marion looks so gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Shelley said...

Marion was one of my favorites of the night. I also liked what Penelope Cruz was wearing.

Blamo said...

Dear Anonymous…

Your Welcome!

Gald I Could Help!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...